As the technology grows, i think our activities,thoughts changing day by day.I am sure that all technologies was introduced to do tasks easily.Yes,it happened in many ways beyond our imagination.Some of us started thinking like, "Ahh all amazing technologies have came.Is there anything left??? ".In the initial stages,it were used for official purposes like mailing reports.After sometime , social media came.
After the arrival of social media, Lot of good things happened like starting from connecting with friends,for business people it is a medium to promote their services.products etc.I strongly agree that.
I think now we have to concentrate little bit on our relationships,activities,etc.First i will start with our home.Think before and now ,Everyone is having their smart phone or tab.We are missing good discussions with family members.If somebody talks, we are looking our gadgets instead of looking their face.And most ugly thing is that if someone met with an accident or affected by any problems , we are taking videos instead of helping the victims.
I will tell that "taking selfies at dangerous places = suicide or murdering by own ".I think you all are aware of students giving their precious soul to selfies.And now wherever we go , we wont switch off our phone even in our get together party,even in a movie theater.Friends will be sitting near by but they will be chatting in phone only.Divorce case have increased a lot than before. Because ,they are complaining that my spouse or husband is not spending time with me.
He/she is always with their phone.I think now we all have to think what purpose it was introduced??
Is these technologies are introduced to break the relationships,or humanities??? No not all !!! So please everyone spend good valuable time with your loved ones and use the gadgets for the necessary purposes.Spending time with your family and friends without your phone itself will give diminish all your stress,worries etc.
After the arrival of social media, Lot of good things happened like starting from connecting with friends,for business people it is a medium to promote their services.products etc.I strongly agree that.
I think now we have to concentrate little bit on our relationships,activities,etc.First i will start with our home.Think before and now ,Everyone is having their smart phone or tab.We are missing good discussions with family members.If somebody talks, we are looking our gadgets instead of looking their face.And most ugly thing is that if someone met with an accident or affected by any problems , we are taking videos instead of helping the victims.
I will tell that "taking selfies at dangerous places = suicide or murdering by own ".I think you all are aware of students giving their precious soul to selfies.And now wherever we go , we wont switch off our phone even in our get together party,even in a movie theater.Friends will be sitting near by but they will be chatting in phone only.Divorce case have increased a lot than before. Because ,they are complaining that my spouse or husband is not spending time with me.
He/she is always with their phone.I think now we all have to think what purpose it was introduced??
Is these technologies are introduced to break the relationships,or humanities??? No not all !!! So please everyone spend good valuable time with your loved ones and use the gadgets for the necessary purposes.Spending time with your family and friends without your phone itself will give diminish all your stress,worries etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment